Women’s Wellness Workshop: Autumn Mini Retreat
September 23, 2017 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Women’s Wellness Workshop:
Autumn Mini Retreat
With Jalene Salus, Marriage & Family Therapist & Holistic Nutrition Consultant
And Janya Wongsopa, Yoga Teacher & Ayurvedic Specialist
Sat 9/23/17 ~ 1:00-4:00pm ~ $65
Yoga of Los Altos ~ 377 1st Street, Los Altos, CA
Immerse yourself in a nurturing experience with a circle of women as we embody the rhythm of Fall.
We will explore daily practices that support our bodies, hearts and minds towards feeling a healthy alignment with the earthy and grounded qualities that autumn brings.
In this mini-retreat, we will:
- Open with a deeply nourishing restorative yoga session with Janya. Her intelligent sequences will support physical rejuvenation, enhance emotional equanimity and promote mental receptiveness.
- Participate in an engaging dialogue on integrative nutrition with Jalene: with her wise guidance, she will invite you into a discussion on seasonal foods that support your body’s vibrant energy during autumn.
- Enjoy a seasonal snack, to embody a sensory experience of nourishment in autumn.
- Learn Ayurvedic healing traditions and self care rituals, including aromatherapy with essential oils.
- Connect with other women in an authentic, fun and engaging way.
- Take home a nourishment menu of seasonal foods and self care rituals that you can bring into your daily lives.
Jalene and Janya look forward to supporting you on your journey of health and wholeness as an aware woman in this world!
ABOUT THE FACILITATORS
Janya Wongsopa, RYT
Yoga Teacher & Ayurvedic Specialist
Janya is a certified yoga teacher and Ayurvedic specialist, and brings deep insights and intuitive wisdom to her yoga teaching. Her style is fluid, and emphasizes creative, intelligent sequencing. She specializes in Yin, Restorative, Yoga Nidra, and Flow yoga. Her inspiration comes from many teachers and methods as she continues to explore various holistic modalities that encompass nutrition, body movement, and meditation.
Jalene Nardella Salus, MFT, HHC
Marriage & Family Therapist and Holistic Nutrition Consultant
Jalene is a Certified Holistic Health & Nutrition Counselor as well as a Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist. She is also a mindfulness instructor, parent educator and mother. She is passionate about inspiring others to live healthy, authentic, and dynamic lives that reflect their greatest potential. She helps people make lifestyle choices that transform their families, communities, and the world.
Jalene offers holistic nutrition counseling and individual, couple, & family therapy. She also leads workshops and retreats on integrative health topics, provides wellness consulting, mindfulness instruction, parenting education and coaching. Above all, you will sense her deep listening with a pure belief in people, and her presence with others in a sacred and honoring manner.