Come enjoy some nurturing time with a circle of women as we embody the rhythm of Summer. We will explore simple daily practices that support our bodies, hearts and minds towards feeling a healthy alignment as we tap into the fiery and fun-filled season of Summer. During our time together we will:
- Open our day with the sunlight and fresh ocean air as we enjoy some rejuvenating yoga on the beach.
- Engage in a dialogue on integrative nutrition: discussing seasonal foods to support your body’s vibrant energy during the bright summer days, while also offering grounding and cooling qualities.
- Enjoy a healthy seasonal lunch made with an abundance of love, filled with vibrant, organic greens. Scrumptious vegetarian, gluten-free and dairy-free options.
- Connect with other women in an authentic, meaningful way.
- Have an introductory taste of Flamenco dancing and movement with the essence of Fire, as we open to the heat of Summer!
- Celebrate our own natural beauty and our unique bodies as we learn to move with confidence, joy and a spirit of care-freeness into our summer days!
We will create a safe and nurturing space together, which will allow us to discover and actively engage our own personal power, passion and boldness! What is the passion burning deep in your belly? What is the fire burning in your heart?
Jalene Nardella Salus, LMFT, HHC
Holistic Health & Wellness Coach
Jalene is a Certified Holistic Health & Nutrition Counselor as well as a Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist. She is also a mindfulness instructor, parent educator and mother. She is passionate about inspiring others to live healthy, authentic, and dynamic lives that reflect their greatest potential. She helps people make lifestyle choices that transform their families, communities, and the world.
Jalene offers holistic nutrition counseling and individual, couple, & family therapy. She also leads workshops and retreats on integrative health topics, provides wellness consulting, mindfulness instruction, parenting education and coaching. Above all, you will sense her deep listening with a pure belief in people, and her presence with others in a sacred and honoring manner.
Krassi Harwell, RYT
Yoga & Mindfulness Teacher
Krassi Harwell is a Certified Parent Educator, Registered Yoga Teacher and a Mindfulness Facilitator. She has been teaching yoga and meditation full time in Palo Alto and throughout the SF Bay Area since 2001. She has facilitated yoga / meditation retreats locally and internationally, and has been facilitating Mindful Moms groups since 2012.
As the mother of two children, Krassi has experienced first hand how the tools she has acquired through her study of yoga, mindfulness and psychology can make the beautiful and often challenging journey through parenthood smoother and more enjoyable.
Check out this video of our Spring Women’s Wellness Retreat with Jalene Salus!